A Message to Our Esteemed Customers
We have released a new build as part of our continual product development cycle; BRSANALYTICS V2.8.3 is now available for installation.
This release addresses critical work on the ACCS and CLTS internal structure. Please refer to the relevant section below for further information
Provided below is a list of new items available as product fixes and / or enhancements.
Please feel free to get in touch with one of our representatives to book an appointment to update your current setup. Updates typically take approximately 1.5 days per server to complete (including a health-check) depending on the setup you are currently running on.
We will revert with a more exact time-frame based on your present setup once we receive confirmation of your request to upgrade.
Fixes and Enhancements in the Application:
|-||MIFiD Functionality now available in BRSANALYTICS||MIFID II is the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive applicable throughout all of EU. It seeks to regulate the financial markets, in particular investment services to ensure a higher degree of safeguard for its investors. The BRSANALYTICS MIFID conversion tool provides an easy template for Investment services agents to fill in their transactions, and with the click of a button, convert this information into the XML format required by the local MFSA regulator.|
|-||AnaCredit (Phase 1 Conversion) Functionality now available in BRSANALYTICS||AnaCredit stands for analytical credit datasets. It is a project launched by the ECB in 2011 to set up a dataset containing detailed information on individual bank loans in (at least for the time being) the euro area, harmonised across all Member States, thus ensuring more comparability and improving the statistical information basis for the Eurosystem in a significant way.
The latest toolbar functionality includes:
• Covers the Counterparty dataset (Template 1)
• Provision of an Excel template along with Excel toolbar functionality to convert from Excel to the XML schema in the requested format.
• Basic checks in the Excel document to ensure adherence to the requirements set out by Central Bank.
|#1063||Addition of SQL to product||Default script for ActivityType|
|#1067||Change of fieldname||From fieldname ‘Polarity’ to ‘Polarity Movement’|
|#1065||FINREP IFRS9 Support||Inclusion of new fields in DSD and cube as preparation for upcoming full FINREP IFRS9 pack which is currently work in progress:
• DaysPastDueGroup (Automatically calculated) (Available in Pivots)
• ACCS.ImpairmentClassification (For Stage 1 to 3)
• Polarity Carrying Amount (Available in Pivots)
|Enhancement in ACCS and CLTS processes||#1018
#1055 Enhancement in ACCS and CLTS processes Overhauling of internal structure of ACCS / CLTS to cater for the following issues:
• Inconsistent opening / closing of accounts as reported in some incidents
• Unneccessary re-opening on CLTS even when no criteria has changed
• Performance issues when an account needs to be closed and re-opened every month.
The internal structure of ACCS will now include a timemember_id element and it is
1. ACCS and CLTS must be uploaded every month even if no changes have occurred in the reference data
2. As part of upgrades, all business rules which require either ACCS or CLTS category will require to be tweaked to perform correctly.
3. It is now critical that following this update, if a user re-uploads ACCS or CLTS file, then all subsequent files must be re-uploaded.
Changes in Core Structure / Fixes in Formula Files:
|#1066||BRS CoA||Updating of Core CoA Structure item (BRS GL - L1003010000) to include:
• Main Refinancing Operations;
• Long-term Refinancing Operations;
• Fine-tuning Operations.
Changes in Documentation:
|LR||Fix in Memo Items ‘Expense’ rather than ‘Income’ based on recent CoA changed|
|LC||Update in Items 2.10.3 and 2.10.4|